Date: Saturday and Sunday, October 13-14
Time: 8am-5pm Sat, 8am-6pm Sun
***Attendance to the Tri Brain Yoga® Workshop on October 6th or any past Tri Brain Yoga workshops is a required pre-requisite*** (price of workshop included in Teacher Training cost)
Tri Brain Yoga® Teacher Training is offered to experienced Yoga Teachers seeking continuing education and professional | personal development.
If you are enthusiastic to share the benefits of yoga, Tri Brain Yoga® Teacher Training will empower you to transform how your audience thinks about, and experiences the benefits of yoga.
Designed for experienced yoga teachers, this training will inform you about the most recent neuroscience of our three brains; head, heart and gut. Yoga serves as a powerful tool to align and integrate these three neural networks.
By completing the Tri Brain Yoga® Teacher Training program you can expect to experience
this…. and more:
- Graduate with a Level 1 TBY certification| diploma and gain Yoga Alliance continuing education credit.
- Learn evidence-based neuroscience findings about our three brains; Head, Heart and Gut.
- Learn about neuroplasticity, rewiring the brain, thinking, emotion, attention, habit, stress, resilience and three brain health.
- Gain unique insight about how your audience (and you) think, feel and behave.
- Understand how yoga affects the brain, promotes neuroplasticity, slows brain aging, balances the autonomic nervous system and impacts three brain function and integration.
- Incorporate HeartMath® resilience training techniques into your teaching and practice.
- Learn how to apply neuroscience to your life and to your yoga practice.
- Learn and practice simple ways to explain the three brains to others.
- Integrate this knowledge into a yoga flow that allows you to share the evidence-based science with others and expand their experience and enhance their self-knowledge and personal growth.
- You will qualify for access to Tri Brain Yoga® Certified trademark and marketing support.
Instructed by Elizabeth Markie, Author of Tri Brain®, Tri Brain Yoga®, Tri Brain®Wellness and
Certified Brain-based Coach, NeuroLeadership and HeartMath® Resilience Trainer. Graduate of
The Neuroscience Academy, Neuroscience junkie, Certified Yoga Instructor and dedicated to expanding knowledge of self and others. Elizabeth promises to make neuroscience simple to understand and to present it in an engaging format.
Space limited to 12 participants.
About the instructors:
Elizabeth Markie, founder of WeImagine, Inc., serves as an experienced coach and strategic business adviser to innovative leaders. She brings keen insight and support to personal and professional development, leading to clarity, confidence, and enhanced performance. She holds certifications from the Foundations of NeuroLeadership, The Academy of Neuroscience, and the Sykes College of Business at UT. Elizabeth is a TEDx TampaBay Board Member and has also served as an adjunct professor for USF's Entrepreneurial Program. In 2017 she completed her yoga teacher training and is now a certified instructor.
Katelyn Grady is a yoga instructor and co-owner of The Body Electric Yoga Company. She was a 2016 TBBJ Businesswoman of the Year finalist. She is a trainer of teachers, rock climber, outrigger canoe racer, mom, and wife, among other things.
Alexis Holland is a multifaceted instructor with 500+ hours of yoga training, along with certifications in the fields of health coaching, polarity, and cranial sacral therapy through the South West Institute of Healing Arts and the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. Through this training, she began to combine these therapies into what she now calls Harmonious Holistics. Years ago she discovered some very unique instruments that have a direct effect in calming the nervous system. She now fuses sound healing and music meditations with her movement practice/teachings in hopes to share the power of sound and the scientific effect it has on the body. Learn more about her and what she offers at HarmoniousHolistics.org
**this workshop is a pre-requisite for the Tri Brain Yoga® Teacher Training, a Continuing Education on October 12th and 13th**